Expresso Machine Cleaner:
Sani-Cafe’ is uniquely formulated to ensure your expresso coffee machine produces the finest-tasting coffee.
Postage available, Contact for Postage
|Direction for use
||To Back – Flush each brewing group
- Replace regular coffee filters (with holes) of each brewing group with the “blind” filters(without holes).
- Add a halfteaspoon of Sani-Caf to dissolve.
- Start the brewing cycle(as if preparing coffee) and run for 20 seconds to allow Sani-Caf to dissolve.
- Stop the brewing cycle and wait for the 10 seconds.
- Repeat steps 3 & 4 untill the water is perfectly clean.
- Remove “blind” filter and replace with regular filter. Run brewing cycle for 20 seconds to rinse.
- To complete the back-flush procedure, brew and discard a single expresso.
Note: Above procedure should be carried out at least once aweek for optimum results.
|Cleaning of Portafilter Handles, Filters, Cups, Saucers, Teapots and Cutlery
- Mix 1 tablespoon of Sani-Caf per litre of near – boiling water.
- Leave the articles to soak for atleast 30 minutes (or overnight).
- Rinse thouroughly with running water.
|First Aid Instructions
- If poisoning occurs contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre.
- If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting. Give a glassofwater. If skin contact occurs, remove contaminated clothing and wash thorouhly.
- If in eyes, immediately rinse eyes thouroughly with running water for atleast 15 minutes.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Read safety instructions before opening.