Ultrasonic Cleaning powder is formulated to be used in all Ultrasonic cleaning machines to remove every type of stain and soilage from all hard surfaces. Application Includes cleaning jewellery, blinds, plastic, Intricate machine parts with oil and grease residue, Printing parts, Electronic PCBs etc.
Ultrasonic cleaning powder is formulated and manufactured in Australia. It is a propriety product of Paramount chemicals. This product is in the for for over 35 years. Proven product and robust formulation.It was developed primarily for blinds and jewelry cleaning for ultrasonic cleaners. Over the years it has branched into many other applications.
It is a non corrosive white powder readily dissolves in water and very safe to handle when mixed with water. Most ultrasonic cleaning detergents available in the market are available in liquid form. Whereas ultrasonic cleaning powder can make upto 5 litres of highly concentrated solution.
Ultrasonic cleaning powder has multiple applications.
- Ultrasonic Jewellery Cleaner – We sell this product to some of the biggest names in the industry. (We can mention Michael Hill and many others if we want) This traditionally removes use and handling of hazardous chemicals.
- Blinds cleaning for large ultrasonic bath.Again product is sold to some of the well known names in the industry.
- PCB computer chip cleaning in conjunction with ultrasonic bath is well know and established application.
- Tattoo needles and parts. Many local and interstate customers have been using ultrasonic cleaning powder for last couple years.
- Automotive shops for cleaning intricate engine parts and carburetor and injection systems.This is used only in conjunction with
- ultrasonic cleaner.
Please read instructions for dosage and application.
Postage available, Contact for Postage
|Direction for use||FOR SMALLER MACHINES (1 to 5 Litres): Use 30 – 60 grams (1 -2 tablespoons) of CFU per litre of water. (Dissolves better if added after water is heated to 70 degrees C.FOR LARGER INDUSTRIAL MACHINES (100 Litres or more): Dilute CFU at the rate of 100 grams( half a cup) per 100 litres of water. Leave article in Ultrasonic cleaning machine for 2-5 minutes. Rinse article in clean water.NOTE: no other chemicals are required.|
|Safety Instructions:||This product contains ingredients which may cause skin irritation in certain individuals. Avoid contact with skin and eyes and avoid breathing in dust. Use in dry forms as an additive only.|
|First Aid Instructions||If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre Ph: 13 11 26. If swallowed, DO NOT induce vomiting.|
|Warning||Keep out of reach of children. Harmful if swallowed.|