Buy Acetic acid (Glacial) 90% 1L Free Shipping
Product is generally dispatched within 1-2 business days. Expect delays in the delivery of this item. As it is DG product and has to transported by ROAD only.
- Synthetic fibres, such as cellulose acetate and rayon, are made possible with glacial acetic acid.
- Personal care products, including perfumes, acetone, and esters, are manufactured with it.
- Industrial uses include its use as a solvent in photographic film, in the preparation of dyes and inks, in transforming rubber from latex,, in the fabrication of polyvinyl acetate for wood glue, in the manufacture of substrates, in the manufacture of pesticides, in the production of white lead, and during the creation of soft drinking bottles.
- Schools, colleges, and universities rely on it as a chemical reagent and students marvel at its ability to absorb water from its environment, and to prove its acidic properties by transforming blue litmus paper into red. When mixed with sodium bicarbonate, the reaction causes a sensational amount of carbon dioxide and salt.
- Clinical laboratories use it to test blood.
- Diluted, it is used in preservation and canning of pickles and other vegetables. It is also used as a descaling agent for cleaning. Along with cleaning and canning, it can treat or prevent bacterial or fungal outer ear infections.
- The distinctly sour flavor of it accounts for the tang of pickles and brings the “sour” to both sourdough bread and sweet and sour chips.