BUY HYDROGEN PEROXIDE 3% FOOD GRADE | VICTORIA, AUSTRALIA
Hydrogen peroxide is a ready source of oxygen and a natural bleaching agent. It has wide variety of application in Cleaning, Bleach, General Disinfectant, Mould cleaning, Cosmetic and Intermediate for sanitiser formulations.
Are you not sure where to buy hydrogen peroxide 3%? You are at the right place, we at Paramount Chemicals sell it online, ship it and also facilitate pickup orders* at Rear 160 High St Preston, Victoria 3072, AUSTRALIA.
we serve the industry with WHO approved high quality and environment friendly H2O2
Features/About/Description Hydrogen Peroxide
- It is a chemical compound with the formula H ₂O ₂.
- It is the simplest peroxide.
- The most important and only constituent of Hydrogen Peroxide is “active oxygen” which is obtained by the controlled decomposition of it, with water as the by-product.
- It is an aqueous solution and a versatile chemical
- In its pure form, it is a very pale blue liquid, slightly more viscous than water.
- Miscible with water
- It is used as a bleaching and oxidizing agent in Paper & Pulp, Textile, Sugar, coir and tobacco industries
- Antiseptic agent in pharmaceutical companies
- Sterilizing agent in aseptic packing
- As a raw material for organic and inorganic chemicals, dyestuffs and pesticides
- As an etching and cleaning agent in Electronics Industries and process equipment.
- Chemical reagent for extraction of different metals
- Neutralizing agent in wine distillation
- Oxidizing agent for silver ornaments
- Propellant for rockets and aircrafts
- Water Treatment
- effluent treatment
- At home, it can be used to clean appliances like dishwasher. Just spray it into the appliance, let it sit and wipe it out.
- Dilute it with water – 1:1 ratio and use it as a mouthwash. It is great for dental hygiene.
- It can deodorize and whiten the clothes. When doing whites, add a cup of it to the laundry.
- Spray it on bathroom fixtures, floors, walls, and even your shower curtain. It helps kill mold and mildew
- It is a farmers friend – the all purpose liquid helps pest control, kills foliage fungus and combats rot root. The extra oxygen also helps absorb more nutrients.
- Depending on the skin type – it eliminates skin discoloration, age spots, blemishes and scars.
- Using H2O2 maintains a pollution free environment as it decomposes to water and oxygen
- The rate of decomposition is as low as 1.0% per year at normal room temperature
Storage & Handling
- It must be stored in cool, shaded area free from dust and away from light and heat.
- Persons handling this material must take the usual precautions of wearing goggles, rubber gloves and shoes.